The flag of the huge population of the country was not taken, but he loves the people near the century.
So the modern flag of China looks:
History of flags China
Was officially adopted in the 2nd half of the 20s of the twentieth century by the meeting of the People’s Political Advisory Council, which shortly earlier organized a competition for a new municipal sign. Development Creator – Economist.
The flag has become among 38 finalists of the competition, subjected to several transformations before approval.
The most 1st flag is yellow, with a dragon, whose face is drawn to the red sun. Used from 1644, but once subjected to change – had a triangular, not a rectangular shape from 1862.
At the end of the nineteenth century was returned. Dragon – the power and power of the ruler.
The flag of the Republic of China, which came in the composition of which and the PRC, developed out of 5 bands, the colors of which were chosen not accidentally – they personified the peoples – Hantsev, Manchurov, Mongols, Humans, and Tibetans. Acted since 1912.
Now the Republic of China is called Taiwan. Do not be confused with the PRC.
Later, in 1928 the blue sign with the White Sun in the center began to be used, which acted until 1949.
It is a one-photon cloth with five five-pointed stars – one large, which is located nearby the trek, in the upper left corner, and 4 more Majakhansky, which form on the right side of the first arc, located so that one of their finishes spoke about a large star.
Colors flags China
Has two colors – gold and red.
Meaning colors and flag sign
- Red – Revolution Sign.
- The introduction of gold is in no way interpreted, but it may be that in this case, it has no bad meaning, designated in heraldry – power, greatness, and respect.
- Quite right as we know that the threat star is the symbol of the leadership of the Communist Party of the PRC.
- The meaning of the second star located near the main thing is explained in different ways, but many are inclined to the view that they personify the four classes of the Chinese people. But which directly directly directly directly the classes are direct, it is not specified by the event that no ruler has clarity in this question.
- Mao Zedong said it is a working-class, the peasantry, small and state bourgeoisie.
- The very same people’s closer version, which says that the proletariat, the peasantry, intelligentsia, and the army are presented.
Other flags China
PRC, not counting its main terrain, has not counted these two special parts, which have some autonomy. This is a special administrative area in Hong Kong and Macau.
Flag of Hong Kong – This is red cloth with a white flower, which has 5 petals. Each of them is a red star, which symbolizes the love of the inhabitants to his debris. The flower itself – unity Hong Kong And the sign of China, placing on the mainland.
The Macau flag has a green color on which the bridge is depicted, under it – water, and above it – lotus, on which the stars hang – four small and 5th – a large depicted in the center. Whole drawing white, and stars – gold.
Personal signs have not counted these troops and the army of the country.
The People’s Liberation Army of China consumes a flag similar to the state, which differs only by the fact that it is only a huge star on it, and the numbers eight and one are on the right – the foundation date of the sun.
The land armies of the PRC have a similar symbol, but at the bottom of the tie is not counting this green strip.
Band on the Flag of the Air Force – Blue.
Navy PRC is distinguished by the presence of white strips.
Love for the Communist Party is enormous in China, based on it can be traced, not counting it in a symbolism that does not change during many years.
Non-specialized information about China
|Chinese, as well as the languages of other nations of China, within the autonomy
|9 598 962 km2
|1 404 328 611 people
|Chinese Yuan (CNY, code 156)